Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Puck
Dr. Jennifer Puck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Puck is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center, University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus and Doctors Hospital of Manteca. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Puck has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jennifer Puck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Maurice Zwass
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi36
Dr. John McQuitty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Andrew Grimm
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10