Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Pyenta
Dr. Jennifer Pyenta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pyenta is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, Maine Medical Center and Rumford Hospital. Dr. Pyenta has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Pyenta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Pyenta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.
Dr. Alfred Riel
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lewiston, ME 0 mi38
Dr. John Dickens Jr
Lewiston, ME 0 mi22
Dr. Sebastine Elendu
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lewiston, ME 0 mi18