A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Allen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Allen practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.