A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Allen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Allen practices Family Medicine near Oroville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Oroville Family Physicians.