Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Brown
Dr. Jennifer Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Snellville, GA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Northwest Hospital Center and Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Eric Goldberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Shashwatee Bagchi
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Baltimore, MD 0 mi14