A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Chan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rosalie Chan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Chan practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.