A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelwagon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stelwagon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Cooper Stelwagon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Stelwagon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.