A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelwagon
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Stelwagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelwagon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stelwagon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Cooper Stelwagon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Stelwagon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.