A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelwagon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelwagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelwagon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stelwagon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Cooper Stelwagon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Stelwagon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.