Dr. Jennifer Stelwagon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2015
Two years before I started seeing Dr. Stelwagon I called around to all the names I had gotten to try to find someone and she was the only one who seemed to really care and took the time to talk to me about my issues, even though I really wasn't ready to see someone. I remembered that when I decided to come in. My first impression was correct. I have been seeing her for 2 years now and she has been there for me through so much. She is very kind, not to mention really smart.

April 11th, 2015
Thoughtful brilliant doctor
Finding Dr. Stelwagon was one of the best things that has happened to me, or at least to my mental health. She helped me to profoundly change my life. Dr. Stelwagon is caring, thoughtful and is more interested in using therapy than medication, but cautiously gave me medication when I needed it. She really has been there for me and I am very grateful for her.

April 21st, 2014
Dr, Stelwagon is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She is not your average psychiatrist.

May 20th, 2010
Wonderful
So caring and great. She was so there for me when I needed it and at the same time did not pressure me for extra appointments when I didn't need it anymore. I can't say enough good things about this doctor (who, by the way uses her married name now-Stelwagon). I came from a terrible Dr. who over prescribed me and treated me horribly. Dr. Stelwagon was the total opposite.