A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Scaljon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Scaljon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaljon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Scaljon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer F Scaljon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer F. Scaljon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Scaljon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Scaljon practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.