Dr. Jennifer Hill MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Hauppauge, NY

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Hills is very nice and pleasant to deal with but Hauppauge office where I go to is very frustrating to work with. If I need a prescription refill or even to get an appointment I have to leave the message in hopes someone will get back to me. I saw Dr. Hills the other day and she said she will send a prescription for a medication. When I went to pick it up, the pharmacy said no one send it in. When I called the office, the receptionist took a message to pass it along. When someone called with from No Coller ID number, they left the message they are send for the refill for the medication that didn’t work in the first place. Very frustrating experience and a lot of waist time.

April 17th, 2016
Loan Officer (retired)
Without Dr. J. Hill, I am certain I would not have the life I have today. She put me at ease and explained everything I could face post-op. I had been to two other Urologists, men, who did not satisfy all my gynecological questions as well as Urological questions. She was patient, kind and understood my nervousness. Dr. Hill Is a RARE gem. The staff at Dr. Hill's nice, neat office was courteous, and always willing to accomodate me as I live many miles from her office.

April 10th, 2015
Good Experience
The staff was friendly on the phone to book appointment and in the office. Wait time was about 20 minutes. The staff in the exam office was great. Caring staff and clean environment. Dr. Hill was genuine and listened and explained. She did a scope which I felt no pain at all or discomfort. One of the best doctor experiences I've ever had! Everything was fine with me but if I ever have any problems, I would go back without question!

July 21st, 2014
Dr. Hill has changed my life. She is the first urologist that took me seriously and diagnosed a true chronic illness that we are still working together to get under control. Without her I truly do not know where I would be... so rare to find good doctor let alone a woman doctor in this field.

April 29th, 2014
74 year old man
Dr Hill had a accurate diagnosis after a doctor in Florida was total wrong. After surgery I was like a new man.

March 3rd, 2014
Dr. Hill saved my life.
I believe that I would not have recovered had it not been for the medical expertise, the many kindness to me and my family and Dr. Hill's extraordinary efforts on my behalf. In other words, I believe that I would have died had it not been for Dr. Hill's extraordinary care and the outstanding nursing care provided to me by Sheree Cambra, R.N. I do not remember whether it was in the early hours of Christmas Eve or Christmas day that Dr. Hill left her home and returned to PBMC to attend to yet another one of my many crises. It was about 4 a.m. and I was in excruciating pain until Dr. Hill's skill and genuine care relieved my suffering and placed me firmly on a path of full recovery. I can never repay Dr. Hill for the gift of my life...she saved my life and gave me the opportunity to continue to enjoy my family and friends in some degree of health and happiness.

July 31st, 2013
After waiting one hour and fifteen minutes to see Dr. Hill my daugther was told she needed to get a ct scam. We were told we needed a referal Which turned out not to be true a week later. When calling for a follow up appointment we were told dr. Hill was going on vacation and the next appointment was in three weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

September 29th, 2012
New Patient visit.
My first visit experience to Dr. Hill's office was a good one. The doctor spends time with you and explains your diagnosis. Show you diagrams or pictures to explain the situation. I definitely would recommend this doctor.

July 21st, 2012
a without any question a top dr
best care from the first visit during surgery and after surgery dr hill follows up all calls including weekend guys get over going to a women dr

June 14th, 2012
one of the best
outstanding new dr to riverhead spends lots of time at age 64 one of the best drs i have been to

November 20th, 2011
PRESTON MARDENBOROUGHA
DR HILL IS A TOP OF THE LINE DOCTOR AND SO IS HER STAFF! I WOULDNT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY! THIS IS A FANTASTIC OFFICE WITH GREAT PEOPLE!

September 8th, 2010
Dr. HILL IS VERY CAREING AND PROFESIONALSHE FOLLOWS UP EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ALL DONE WITH YOUR PROBLEM.WOULS HIGHLY RECOMEND HER.