Dr. Jennifer Hill, MD
Urology / Urological Surgeon

496 County Road 111 Building B
Manorville, NY 11949
(631) 405-3220
Locations and availability (1)

|  poor care  |  show details
by Jean K on Sep 15th, 2014

I called trying to get an emergency appointment due to the fact that I had blood in my urine and incontinence at 40. I was told in June to call back in September. They are not taking any new patients. I explained what was happening and that they are the only practice that takes my insurance in suffolk county. I called back in September since they would not see me. They wanted me to wait till November 10th even though my condition was even worse having to wait. Thank God for my Dr. And Dr. Mills. Dr. Hill is no longer the only urologist accepting my insurance. They heard my symptoms, put me on hold and I see them this week. Funny, maybe Dr Hill and her staff need to step back and remember why they are there....it shouldn't be so uncaring. My Dr. Even was at a loss for words.

by Katie on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Hill has changed my life. She is the first urologist that took me seriously and diagnosed a true chronic illness that we are still working together to get under control. Without her I truly do not know where I would be... so rare to find good doctor let alone a woman doctor in this field.

|  74 year old man  |  show details
by Antony Colamussi on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr Hill had a accurate diagnosis after a doctor in Florida was total wrong. After surgery I was like a new man.

|  Dr. Hill saved my life.  |  show details
by James P. Crumlish CPA, CGMA on Mar 3rd, 2014

I believe that I would not have recovered had it not been for the medical expertise, the many kindness to me and my family and Dr. Hill's extraordinary efforts on my behalf. In other words, I believe that I would have died had it not been for Dr. Hill's extraordinary care and the outstanding nursing care provided to me by Sheree Cambra, R.N. I do not remember whether it was in the early hours of Christmas Eve or Christmas day that Dr. Hill left her home and returned to PBMC to attend to yet another one of my many crises. It was about 4 a.m. and I was in excruciating pain until Dr. Hill's skill and genuine care relieved my suffering and placed me firmly on a path of full recovery. I can never repay Dr. Hill for the gift of my life...she saved my life and gave me the opportunity to continue to enjoy my family and friends in some degree of health and happiness.

Jul 31st, 2013

After waiting one hour and fifteen minutes to see Dr. Hill my daugther was told she needed to get a ct scam. We were told we needed a referal Which turned out not to be true a week later. When calling for a follow up appointment we were told dr. Hill was going on vacation and the next appointment was in three weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

|  New Patient visit.  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

My first visit experience to Dr. Hill's office was a good one. The doctor spends time with you and explains your diagnosis. Show you diagrams or pictures to explain the situation. I definitely would recommend this doctor.

|  a without any question a top dr  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

best care from the first visit during surgery and after surgery dr hill follows up all calls including weekend guys get over going to a women dr

|  one of the best  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

outstanding new dr to riverhead spends lots of time at age 64 one of the best drs i have been to

|  PRESTON MARDENBOROUGHA  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2011

DR HILL IS A TOP OF THE LINE DOCTOR AND SO IS HER STAFF! I WOULDNT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY! THIS IS A FANTASTIC OFFICE WITH GREAT PEOPLE!

|  EXCELLENT CARING DOCTOR STA  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

THIS IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR AND A VERY CARING PERSON! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOWWWW!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!! PRESTON M.

Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. HILL IS VERY CAREING AND PROFESIONALSHE FOLLOWS UP EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ALL DONE WITH YOUR PROBLEM.WOULS HIGHLY RECOMEND HER.

Dec 24th, 2009

Doctor was pleasant and caring, took time to explain my condition, an uncommon experiance as far a Medical vistits go