A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Schmidt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Renee Schmidt DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Schmidt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankenmuth, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.