A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wolf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Wolf practice?
Dr. Jennifer Wolf practices Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians.