Dr. Raffin is the BEST!!! show details Dr. Raffin is the BEST!!!
by Eleanor Glowinski (Hoag) on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Raffin has been my doctor for 12 years (2013) - Dr. Raffin is a very compassionate doctor and really listens to her patients needs. She truly cares and takes the time to discuss any concerns you may have. I never felt rushed and knew when I walked out of the office she would take care of anything I needed. For the last 7 years I have drove over an hour one way to see Dr. Raffin, most people think I'm crazy, but if they saw her one time they would understand why I did. She will treat you with respect and is very supportive in helping people stay healthy!! Hugs to Dr. Raffin!!

Excellent doctor and down to earth. show details Excellent doctor and down to earth.
Feb 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Raffins for 9 years now. I needed a family doctor after moving from the west side of Michigan and I was referred to her by one of her staff. I have been with her ever since. She has an awesome bedside manner and actually listens to what you have to say. When asked, she will offer her opinion but leaves the final decision up to you when seeking advice about your health. The office hours are very accomidating and you can get a same day appointment with her or her co-workers rather easily. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new doctor.

Excellent caring doctor show details Excellent caring doctor
Nov 2nd, 2012

I've been going to Jennifer for 7 years. She is a very kind and caring doctor. She listens to you and follows through on test work.

She is an excellent doctor! show details She is an excellent doctor!
May 18th, 2012

I have been going to this office for about 5 years now. I originally was searching for a pediatrician for my daughter and after visiting many many officed I was recommended to her via word of mouth. After meeting her I made her my whole family's doctor. She is very professional and easy to communicate with. My only concern is making appointments to see her. Making appointments can be a little hard but luckily she works with some other awesome doctors.

Great Doctor's Office in General! show details Great Doctor's Office in General!
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Raffin is my doctor as well as my husbands and 19 month old son. I absolutely lover her! And even when it's 2 am and I don't feel too hot and I am not sure what to take to make me feel better, all I have to do is call the after hours number and someone from her office calls me back with in 20 mins. It's so nice and they don't mind at all. Makes me feel at ease and important! Would highly recommend her and all other Doctors in this office!

Dr. Jennifer Raffin PCP show details Dr. Jennifer Raffin PCP
by C. Riley on Jan 12th, 2011

Dr.Raffin professional, and nonjudgemental,has been my primary care physician for several years now. She is wonderful! She has always seen me when I need to be seen, even at the last minute. Dr. Raffin even addressed my concerns while she was on vacation. Also, Dr Raffin has given me referals to excellent doctors when needed.

Jan 3rd, 2011

I believe that Dr. Raffin and her associates are an awesome team! They have been more than helpful to me and my family. I have been to dozens of doctors and I do not think I will see any other ones because she is great. She is caring, understanding, patient, and intelligent!

> > Patient Reviews