Dr. Jennifer Raffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Raffin?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Raffin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

Very pleased to have such a nice compassionate doctor!

February 7th, 2016

Great doctor super busy

October 16th, 2015

Beaumont employee

The front desk staff need a lesson in customer service!!! It's too bad that the staff are not very compassionate because I did like Dr Raffin. I am no longer going there I found another doctor with better customer service from their staff!!!!!

February 17th, 2015

Dr. Raffin is the BEST!!!

Dr. Raffin has been my doctor for 12 years (2013) - Dr. Raffin is a very compassionate doctor and really listens to her patients needs. She truly cares and takes the time to discuss any concerns you may have. I never felt rushed and knew when I walked out of the office she would take care of anything I needed. For the last 7 years I have drove over an hour one way to see Dr. Raffin, most people think I'm crazy, but if they saw her one time they would understand why I did. She will treat you with respect and is very supportive in helping people stay healthy!! Hugs to Dr. Raffin!!

February 17th, 2014

Excellent doctor and down to earth.

I have been a patient of Dr. Raffins for 9 years now. I needed a family doctor after moving from the west side of Michigan and I was referred to her by one of her staff. I have been with her ever since. She has an awesome bedside manner and actually listens to what you have to say. When asked, she will offer her opinion but leaves the final decision up to you when seeking advice about your health. The office hours are very accomidating and you can get a same day appointment with her or her co-workers rather easily. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new doctor.

November 9th, 2012

The Greatest

November 2nd, 2012

Excellent caring doctor

I've been going to Jennifer for 7 years. She is a very kind and caring doctor. She listens to you and follows through on test work.

May 18th, 2012

She is an excellent doctor!

I have been going to this office for about 5 years now. I originally was searching for a pediatrician for my daughter and after visiting many many officed I was recommended to her via word of mouth. After meeting her I made her my whole family's doctor. She is very professional and easy to communicate with. My only concern is making appointments to see her. Making appointments can be a little hard but luckily she works with some other awesome doctors.

February 7th, 2011

Great Doctor's Office in General!

Dr. Raffin is my doctor as well as my husbands and 19 month old son. I absolutely lover her! And even when it's 2 am and I don't feel too hot and I am not sure what to take to make me feel better, all I have to do is call the after hours number and someone from her office calls me back with in 20 mins. It's so nice and they don't mind at all. Makes me feel at ease and important! Would highly recommend her and all other Doctors in this office!

January 12th, 2011

Dr. Jennifer Raffin PCP

Dr.Raffin professional, and nonjudgemental,has been my primary care physician for several years now. She is wonderful! She has always seen me when I need to be seen, even at the last minute. Dr. Raffin even addressed my concerns while she was on vacation. Also, Dr Raffin has given me referals to excellent doctors when needed.

January 3rd, 2011

I believe that Dr. Raffin and her associates are an awesome team! They have been more than helpful to me and my family. I have been to dozens of doctors and I do not think I will see any other ones because she is great. She is caring, understanding, patient, and intelligent!

March 30th, 2010