A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rajan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-Washington Township Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ray Rajan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rajan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Rajan practices Dermatology near Yardley, PA.