A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rama, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rama has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Rama MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Rama practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rama practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pulmonologists.