A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rammage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rammage, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rammage graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rammage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Rammage MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Rammage practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rammage has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Rammage practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.