Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ranton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ranton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranton
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ranton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ranton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ranton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Ranton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Ranton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ranton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ranton practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.