A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ranton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ranton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ranton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ranton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Ranton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Ranton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ranton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ranton practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.