A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratcliffe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ratcliffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratcliffe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ratcliffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer V Ratcliffe MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Ratcliffe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Santa Rosa Endocrinologists.