A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratcliffe
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Ratcliffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratcliffe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ratcliffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer V Ratcliffe MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Ratcliffe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Santa Rosa Endocrinologists.