Dr. Jennifer Overbey MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Sacramento, CA

February 1st, 2015
Love this doctor and her staff!

August 17th, 2013
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Dr. Redd is direct and straightforward yet compassionate and understanding. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. A truly exceptional Dr.

May 25th, 2013
I work in healthcare
Dr. Redd-Overbey was wonderful! I was hesitant new patient and already feeling discouraged from my awful Kaiser doc, going into my first appt to discuss newly diagnosed pcos and my wish to have babies. Dr. Redd was wonderful, respectful and gentle. She listened to the limited information that I had which was provided by my old doctor. In addition to all of my random concerns she did and overview of mine and my husbands extensive health histories and by the end of the appt we had a plan in place with at least 3 active next steps that I could take and guidance on keeping track of my cycles. I left the appt feeling uplifted and optimistic about being a mother one day in the future. I am an action and plan type of gal and Dr. Redd really delivered. And I want to note that I was her last patient, it was a long day I felt taken care of and paid attention to which is rare after the clock strikes 5pm in a doctor's office.

March 13th, 2013
Love her
I realy like Dr. Redd. She was there for my entire pregnancy and she delivered my daughter. She always explained everything she was doing or going to happen. I would highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
I am now 9 months pregnant and from the beginning doctor Redd has been there . I was not sure at first if she was going to be kind and a good doctor from reviews on the web but I am super happy i took the chance with her. From the first day she was super caring and he staff was all nice and seemed like you where there only patient . They take the time to listen and answer any questions especially the 100 my husband has every time we go in : ) . I would have to say my experience could not be any better and that if you are not sure just go once to her you will see what i mean .