Dr. Jennifer Reichel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Reichel?

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

I am extremely happy with the results of the cosmetic procedures and medical procedures performed by my doctor and her staff. lipo results have been life changing and I finally feel comfortable wearing clothes and fit is no longer a challenge. Laser procedures dramatically reduced skin redness. Skin checks have been thorough and problems quickly addressed. Staff are friendly, sympathetic and caring. The only minor change I would want would be that staff perform fit checks on compression garments prior to lipo and perhaps a recommendation for some self sedation or pain meds prior as well. I was unclear regarding the amount of swelling the garment might need to accommodate which did have some tolerable but less desirable outcomes. Still, I am looking forward to the next round of self improvements and have all confidence they will be performed with the utmost of care and skill by doctor and staff.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Amy is a 5 star nurse!

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Everyone was helpful and friendly. Amy listened to my concerns and knew what to recommend. Dr Reichel was knowledgable and explained what she was doing and why. She wanted to figure out the root of the problem rather than just treating with a laser right away, which is what I was referred for. I feel good about the treatment recommended to me and look forward to coming back.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Incredibly friendly staff, great overall experience, modern office and treatments. I would not go anywhere else for anything related to your skin or complection. Dr. Reichel and her staff are simply the best in the business.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Staff is friendly, informative and helpful. My questions were answered fully and the information was very helpful to me. I felt all of my concerns were addressed during my visit. I am glad I decided to make this appointment and I am looking forward to seeing results with the treatment plan Dr Reichel laid out for me.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

She was rude, wait was one hour with no apology, was in for mohs procedure and she ended up giving me Botox also which was never discussed along with never explaining what she was doing. She didn't listen when I would call about a procedure that was infected. Too many things to mention. Very unprofessional.

The best care, knowledge, skill and staff

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Truly great experience. The staff and dr. Reichel are the best. Efficient in every step. Everything explained thoroughly. So sensitive, aware and responsive to little discomforts during. New technique used and with tech present felt so well educated, no surprises. Highly recommend.

Awesome results!

Posted on December 9th, 2016

I felt very well cared for. Dr.Reichel told me the best option for my condition and the procedure gave better results than mi thought I would get.

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Very professional. Explained the procedure and what to expect. Procedure was quick and comfortable.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

As usual, my appointment was all as expected. Professional, polite, and knowledgable staff with excellent instructions and follow up.

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Doctor and staff are very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. I am given information as the procedure progresses, which helps reduce stress. I am well taken care of and would recommend this practice to my friends.

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Straightforward and kind. I felt very confident in her ability.