Dr. Jennifer Reichel MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Seattle, WA

no change

May 13th, 2017
Everyone was helpful and friendly. Amy listened to my concerns and knew what to recommend. Dr Reichel was knowledgable and explained what she was doing and why. She wanted to figure out the root of the problem rather than just treating with a laser right away, which is what I was referred for. I feel good about the treatment recommended to me and look forward to coming back.

April 22nd, 2017
Incredibly friendly staff, great overall experience, modern office and treatments. I would not go anywhere else for anything related to your skin or complection. Dr. Reichel and her staff are simply the best in the business.

April 18th, 2017
Staff is friendly, informative and helpful. My questions were answered fully and the information was very helpful to me. I felt all of my concerns were addressed during my visit. I am glad I decided to make this appointment and I am looking forward to seeing results with the treatment plan Dr Reichel laid out for me.

February 2nd, 2017
She was rude, wait was one hour with no apology, was in for mohs procedure and she ended up giving me Botox also which was never discussed along with never explaining what she was doing. She didn't listen when I would call about a procedure that was infected. Too many things to mention. Very unprofessional.

December 10th, 2016
The best care, knowledge, skill and staff
Truly great experience. The staff and dr. Reichel are the best. Efficient in every step. Everything explained thoroughly. So sensitive, aware and responsive to little discomforts during. New technique used and with tech present felt so well educated, no surprises. Highly recommend.

December 9th, 2016
Awesome results!
I felt very well cared for. Dr.Reichel told me the best option for my condition and the procedure gave better results than mi thought I would get.

November 4th, 2016
Very professional. Explained the procedure and what to expect. Procedure was quick and comfortable.

November 1st, 2016
As usual, my appointment was all as expected. Professional, polite, and knowledgable staff with excellent instructions and follow up.

October 30th, 2016
Doctor and staff are very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. I am given information as the procedure progresses, which helps reduce stress. I am well taken care of and would recommend this practice to my friends.

September 16th, 2016
Straightforward and kind. I felt very confident in her ability.

March 2nd, 2012
I love her practice
A year and a half ago I was seen by Dr. Paul Thompson.I really enjoyed his sense of humor and clinical skills. He was straight to the point and sorted my skin out in no time at all!Tremendous experience in Dermatology.I'd definitely make an appointment at Pacific Dermatology again

June 2nd, 2010
What a great cosmetic doctor
I went in for a consultation concerning broken blood vessels and lines on my face. Dr Reichel spent 20 minutes with me addressing skin care and aging. She knows so much and has a lot of different options (lasers, botox, medications like retin-a). I was able to get a treatment the same day and, although I think I will need to get one more treatment, my broken vessels are already so much better. I would recommend her to anyone.