A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Keller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Keller practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.