A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Reif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reif graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Reif practice?
Dr. Jennifer Reif practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.