A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Reitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Reitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Reitz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitz graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Nicole Reitz MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer N. Reitz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Reitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Reitz practices Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Seattle, WA.
See Gilbert Surgeons.