A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rhodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rhodes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rhodes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Rhodes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rhodes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rhodes practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.