Dr. Jennifer Rhodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Rhodes?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 27th, 2011

LOVE her!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rhodes. She did surgery to repair my son's cleft lip when he was 11 weeks old. We have since moved out of state and started seeing another cleft team. They are amazed by the results (as are we)! Dr. Rhodes is very caring and understanding with excellent bedside manner. Having to hand over my 11 week old to someone so he can have surgery has to be the hardest thing I've ever done. She was wonderful though and put up with my tears! After surgery, she personally came to tell us how it went and take us to see our son in recovery. Dr. Rhodes also put our minds at ease and gave us the confidence we needed to take our son home that night and care for him. If we ever need to have surgery again, I'd love to go back to her. But her results are so good that I'm not sure he'll need any "touch ups"!

May 18th, 2015