Dr. Jennifer Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Jo Ann Johnson, retired teacher (University Student Teaching Supervisor) at Marshall University, Huntington, WV. We have been living here in Boone for 7 years.
Jenny Richardson and her nurse, Tasha, have been exceptionally polite, courteous, responsive, and especially helpful in listening to and attending all my problems, aches, pains, and other physical needs. I would like to recommend them to any seeking competent and courteous physical care.

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Richardson is a wonderful Dr. My husband and I are blessed to have found such a caring, easy to talk to Dr. that listens.

April 16th, 2015
Too 4 months to get me in. I told her about all my concerns and she acted like she didn't care. Waited for 4 months to get in and I was only in with her for 10. What a disappointment.

October 28th, 2013
Trying to set an appointment
I called no joke 20 times on Friday to set an appointment throughout the day and just kept getting a stupid recording. After the recording it kept saying I'm sorry no one is available to take your call every three seconds. I tried 3 times again today and the same thing. I even hit the option to cancel an appointment in hopes to try and speak to someone and I got a machine that said any messages left on this machine would not be returned. This is a joke!!!! The only reason I am giving one star is because it requires you to.