A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Riedinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Riedinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Riedinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Riedinger graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riedinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Riedinger MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Riedinger practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Riedinger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Riedinger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Millersville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Hanover, MD.
See Millersville Internists and Millersville Geriatric Doctors.