A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rippon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rippon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rippon, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rippon graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rippon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Keesler Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rippon DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Rippon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rippon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rippon practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Diamondhead, MS and Biloxi, MS.
See Gulfport Internists and Gulfport Sleep Medicine Doctors.