Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rivard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rivard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Rivard practice?
Dr. Jennifer Rivard practices Dermatology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See East Lansing Dermatologists.