A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rivard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rivard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rivard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Rivard MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Rivard practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rivard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rivard practices Dermatology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists.