A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Roller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Roller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Roller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roller graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Renee Roller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Roller practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Roller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Roller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.