Dr. Jennifer Roller MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wesley Chapel, FL

May 24th, 2016
She is awesome!!!!

March 11th, 2016
I had growth on my uterus that need to be removed. Scheduling an apt was difficult it says she is in Zhills yet she doesn't see patients there. The wait at the Wesley Chapel office both visits was 1 and 1/2 hours. All appointments were scheduled with out checking my availability. The surgical nurse never called to schedule the procedure I had to call 3 weeks later to remind them. After procedure Dr Roller never spoke with my husband and the next day no one from the office called to see how I was doing.

September 29th, 2015
Absolutely the BEST Dr. I've found!!
I research doctors before going to one. When I became pregnant with my first daughter I had heard raving reviews about Dr. Roller. I became her patient when she worked with the Womens Group in Zhills. She delivered my baby. She was absolutely the best dr in the office. Her bedside manner is phenomenal. She makes you feel like you are the only patient that she has. She doesn't rush to get the next patient in and listens to any questions that you have. She genuinely loves her job and you can tell that from your first appt. When she moved to Florida Medical Clinic, I moved as a patient with her. I now drive 45 minutes just to go to her appts because I won't go to anyone else now. I'm now pregnant with my 2nd child and have requested for her to do my C-section again and had also changed to have her my gynecologist as well. She takes those extra steps and is a perfectionist with what she does. Going into surgery and the care of my unborn child, that's the kind of doctor that I want. She goes the extra mile for her patients. I am shocked that her ratings on this website aren't higher than they are. The office staff that I am reviewing are the ones in the Zephyrhills Florida Medical Clinic. I prefer that office rather than the Wesley chapel one but will go there if that is where Dr.Roller is working the day that I need to come in. It is a much busier office and there aren't enough rooms so the wait time is longer. That's not the doctors fault. They are building a new office so it is only temporary.

February 25th, 2015
They are Dumb
Was told they took medicaid waited 3 weeks for appt to be tolded they dont

January 15th, 2014
Patient
If you want to have extreme wait times from an overbooked Dr., misplaced files, prescription errors, (and even more I had to personally experience) before leaving this is the doctor for you!

July 23rd, 2009
Best OBGYN in Brunswick, GA
I seen Dr. Roller a few times during my pregnancy when my primary doctor was not available. She also delivered my daughter. Her bedside matters are EXCELLENT. She listens which is very important and ALWAYS answers your questions. I have and will continue to refer indivduals to Dr. Roller. I has also decided to switch my care to her.