Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Hilliard Green
5300 Nike Dr
Hilliard, OH 43026
614-777-5853
Locations and availability (6)

|  The Best OB-GYN Ever!!  |  show details
by Kristina M. on Feb 5th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Roncone while I was pregnant with my son who's almost three years old now....She does a wonderful job and I don't think I would be near as comfortable with someone else....very compassionate and caring....

|  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

Excellent patient interaction, very caring demeanor.

|  show details
by Chelsey on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Roncone is a fabulous physician whom I sincerely trust with my health. I'm thankful that I found her as soon as I moved into the area. I've been seeing her for the last 2.5 years and have always had a good experience. I highly recommend!

|  Excellent Doctor who cares  |  show details
by Rebekaah on Apr 23rd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Roncone for a thickened uterus. I was promptly diagnosed with PCOS and my treatment began. She has been caring, forthcoming, and very cooperative in my treatment. She discusses all options, gives her professional opinion on what to do next, and listens if you are unsure of doing a treatment, and will recommend something else you are more comfortable with. With Jennifer being a woman, and having kids, she once said to me during a pelvic exam that its a very humbling experience having the same done to her. She is incredibly gentle, and very personable. I recommend her highly.

|  Dr. Roncone is the best!  |  show details
by Jackie on Jan 22nd, 2010

I am seeing Dr. Roncone for my third pregnancy. She is very understanding, caring and makes my OB visits very easy and stress-free. I wish she was my doctor for my first 2 pregnancies!!

|  Refreshingly Prompt  |  show details
by KristinD on Dec 4th, 2009

I hated to switch from my previous Gyn but had to due to non-practice related issues. Dr. Roncone was recommended by my GP and I am extremely grateful! Convenient location. Nice staff. Short wait for appointment and seen promptly during visit. Gentle, caring, understanding and thorough. What more can you ask for?

|  She saved me from a lifetime of pain  |  show details
by Superman & WonderWoman on Apr 24th, 2009

I have been a patient of Doctor Jennifer Roncone for about 10 months now and I think she is the best OBGYN ever!!!. For years I did not get regular checkups until my girlfriend suggested I get a checkup to makesure everything was as it should be. After seeing Dr. Roncone she diagnosed me as having fibroid tumors and immediately recommended a treatment. She did not make me feel indifferent about my illness or make me feel uncomfortable whenever she examined me. I thank GOD for her expertise and her kind and gentle touch. Dr. Roncone is a great person and I will continue to refer everyone I know to her practice.