Dr. Jennifer Roncone DO Patient Reviews

March 27th, 2015
Best OBGYN ever!!
Dr. Roncone is wonderful and amazing. Her staff is top notch. Excellent in all respects.

February 5th, 2014
The Best OB-GYN Ever!!
I started seeing Dr. Roncone while I was pregnant with my son who's almost three years old now....She does a wonderful job and I don't think I would be near as comfortable with someone else....very compassionate and caring....

November 5th, 2012
Excellent patient interaction, very caring demeanor.

May 10th, 2010
Dr. Roncone is a fabulous physician whom I sincerely trust with my health. I'm thankful that I found her as soon as I moved into the area. I've been seeing her for the last 2.5 years and have always had a good experience. I highly recommend!

April 23rd, 2010
Excellent Doctor who cares
I was referred to Dr. Roncone for a thickened uterus. I was promptly diagnosed with PCOS and my treatment began. She has been caring, forthcoming, and very cooperative in my treatment. She discusses all options, gives her professional opinion on what to do next, and listens if you are unsure of doing a treatment, and will recommend something else you are more comfortable with. With Jennifer being a woman, and having kids, she once said to me during a pelvic exam that its a very humbling experience having the same done to her. She is incredibly gentle, and very personable. I recommend her highly.

January 22nd, 2010
Dr. Roncone is the best!
I am seeing Dr. Roncone for my third pregnancy. She is very understanding, caring and makes my OB visits very easy and stress-free. I wish she was my doctor for my first 2 pregnancies!!

December 4th, 2009
Refreshingly Prompt
I hated to switch from my previous Gyn but had to due to non-practice related issues. Dr. Roncone was recommended by my GP and I am extremely grateful! Convenient location. Nice staff. Short wait for appointment and seen promptly during visit. Gentle, caring, understanding and thorough. What more can you ask for?

April 24th, 2009
She saved me from a lifetime of pain
I have been a patient of Doctor Jennifer Roncone for about 10 months now and I think she is the best OBGYN ever!!!. For years I did not get regular checkups until my girlfriend suggested I get a checkup to makesure everything was as it should be. After seeing Dr. Roncone she diagnosed me as having fibroid tumors and immediately recommended a treatment. She did not make me feel indifferent about my illness or make me feel uncomfortable whenever she examined me. I thank GOD for her expertise and her kind and gentle touch. Dr. Roncone is a great person and I will continue to refer everyone I know to her practice.