Dr. Jennifer Roncone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Roncone?

Best OBGYN ever!!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr. Roncone is wonderful and amazing. Her staff is top notch. Excellent in all respects.

The Best OB-GYN Ever!!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Roncone while I was pregnant with my son who's almost three years old now....She does a wonderful job and I don't think I would be near as comfortable with someone else....very compassionate and caring....

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Excellent patient interaction, very caring demeanor.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Roncone is a fabulous physician whom I sincerely trust with my health. I'm thankful that I found her as soon as I moved into the area. I've been seeing her for the last 2.5 years and have always had a good experience. I highly recommend!

Excellent Doctor who cares

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Roncone for a thickened uterus. I was promptly diagnosed with PCOS and my treatment began. She has been caring, forthcoming, and very cooperative in my treatment. She discusses all options, gives her professional opinion on what to do next, and listens if you are unsure of doing a treatment, and will recommend something else you are more comfortable with. With Jennifer being a woman, and having kids, she once said to me during a pelvic exam that its a very humbling experience having the same done to her. She is incredibly gentle, and very personable. I recommend her highly.

Dr. Roncone is the best!

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

I am seeing Dr. Roncone for my third pregnancy. She is very understanding, caring and makes my OB visits very easy and stress-free. I wish she was my doctor for my first 2 pregnancies!!

Refreshingly Prompt

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I hated to switch from my previous Gyn but had to due to non-practice related issues. Dr. Roncone was recommended by my GP and I am extremely grateful! Convenient location. Nice staff. Short wait for appointment and seen promptly during visit. Gentle, caring, understanding and thorough. What more can you ask for?

She saved me from a lifetime of pain

Posted on April 25th, 2009

I have been a patient of Doctor Jennifer Roncone for about 10 months now and I think she is the best OBGYN ever!!!. For years I did not get regular checkups until my girlfriend suggested I get a checkup to makesure everything was as it should be. After seeing Dr. Roncone she diagnosed me as having fibroid tumors and immediately recommended a treatment. She did not make me feel indifferent about my illness or make me feel uncomfortable whenever she examined me. I thank GOD for her expertise and her kind and gentle touch. Dr. Roncone is a great person and I will continue to refer everyone I know to her practice.

Posted on September 14th, 2017