A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Roney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Roney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roney graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Hospital & Health Ser
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Roney practice?
Dr. Jennifer Roney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.