Surgeon, Endocrinologist
720 Harrison Ave
Ste 700
Boston, MA 02118
617-414-8016
Locations and availability (2)

|  Gifted Dr /Gall Bladder Removed  |  show details
by Pamela Cignarella on Sep 25th, 2013

I want everyone to know how outstanding this Dr is ,I have a lot of medical issues . I am 58 ,I have 1 lung , asthma , thyroid condition, history of past seizure and a Stoke ,etc She was the most conscientious thorough Doctor experience I have ever had. She is positive , extremely knowledgeable , confident, and calming . I know most Dr's have gone into heath care and they're areas of excellence. But Dr Jennifer E.Rosen possess not only expertise in her profession ,but has un-limmited compassion for her patients. She went above and beyond on explaining and reassuring me on what I can expect before and after surgery. It was a great experience with her as my gallbladder surgeon. So if anyone is looking for a great competent surgeon ,She is the one .I want on line and reviewed other Dr's .Boy, I am so glad ,I made this most important decision and chose her. What can I say ,She has a gift ,also is beautiful inside and out . So .If you are in search for a brilliant heart of gold doctor .I strongly recommend ,Dr Jennifer E Rosen . Sincerely Pamela Cignarella.

|  Dr. Rosen is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Jane L. on Jun 21st, 2013

I have never written a review about a doctor before but seeing the prior review compelled me to write. Dr. Rosen took amazing care of my mother, who had a very aggressive form of thyroid cancer. She took more than twice our scheduled visit time to explain the procedure to us, made sure my father and I were in the room to hear all of the details, and even had someone come talk to us when they were partway done with the operation to let us know how it was proceeding. I can't believe that someone could say what the prior reviewer said about her - Dr. Rosen graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and Jefferson Medical College, her bedside manner was comforting and my mom did great in her hands. She even called after my mom was discharged from her care to the oncologist to see how she was doing!

|  Completely dissatisfied  |  show details
by Robin on Apr 9th, 2013

We found Dr. Rosen to be arrogant and insensitive. She made an executive decision about my husband's procedure while he was already under mild anesthesia and without a third party present- completely unacceptable when dealing with a newly diagnosed cancer patient! She belittled the procedure as well as the overall after effects. For general procedures she may be fine but I would strongly advise you to look elsewhere for someone who specializes in oncology.