Dr. Jennifer Rosen MD Patient Reviews

4.8

May 2nd, 2016
The best

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Rosen is Brilliant. She makes you feel at easy, spends time with her patents, easy to talk to, has great bed side manners and SHE CARES!!!

June 21st, 2013
Dr. Rosen is a wonderful doctor
I have never written a review about a doctor before but seeing the prior review compelled me to write. Dr. Rosen took amazing care of my mother, who had a very aggressive form of thyroid cancer. She took more than twice our scheduled visit time to explain the procedure to us, made sure my father and I were in the room to hear all of the details, and even had someone come talk to us when they were partway done with the operation to let us know how it was proceeding. I can't believe that someone could say what the prior reviewer said about her - Dr. Rosen graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and Jefferson Medical College, her bedside manner was comforting and my mom did great in her hands. She even called after my mom was discharged from her care to the oncologist to see how she was doing!

April 9th, 2013
Completely dissatisfied
We found Dr. Rosen to be arrogant and insensitive. She made an executive decision about my husband's procedure while he was already under mild anesthesia and without a third party present- completely unacceptable when dealing with a newly diagnosed cancer patient! She belittled the procedure as well as the overall after effects. For general procedures she may be fine but I would strongly advise you to look elsewhere for someone who specializes in oncology.