Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum
Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenblum is affiliated with Faulkner Hospital, Emerson Hospital and Mass General Hospital. Dr. Rosenblum has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Kemunto Mokaya
Dermatology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi3
Dr. James Guseh
Boston, MA 0.01 mi
Dr. Elaine Yu
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9