A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rovella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rovella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovella
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rovella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rovella, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rovella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Rovella DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Rovella practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rovella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rovella practices Pulmonary Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Bethlehem Pulmonologists.