A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rovella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rovella, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rovella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Rovella DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Rovella practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rovella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rovella practices Pulmonary Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pulmonologists.