A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rubatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rubatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Rubatt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Rubatt practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rubatt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Rubatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.