A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Russ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Russ, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russ has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Russ practice?
Dr. Jennifer Russ practices Pediatrics near Natchez, MS.
See Natchez Pediatricians.