A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Russ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Russ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Russ, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russ has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Vermaelen Russ MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Russ practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Russ has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jennifer Russ practices Pediatrics near , .