A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ryan, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Ryan began working in Gardner in 2002 and moved to her current office location in 2005.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
- Offficeprivate practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Ryan DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ryan practices Family Medicine near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Primary Care Doctors.