Dr. Jennifer Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Ryan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016

Excellent care and good follow-up

My wife and three daughters have been going to Dr Ryan's practice for over 10 years. The ladies see Dr Ryan most of the time and I usually see Matt Enos, PA, most of the time. My wife has also been helped tremendously by Carol F (sorry I do not recall the spelling of her name) who is a Nurse Practitioner. Their staff, especially Erin, is fabulous! We have found the front desk, run by Paula to be excellent and accommodating as well. What we really appreciate about Dr Ryan, Matt, and Carol is they are excellent listeners and, when they are not sure about something, they find out. I have seen a review where somebody else did not like the care they received; perhaps they came in unprepared for their visit or were being deceptive. My guess is that all three are pretty good at detecting B.S. from patients. Finally, there have been a couple of times we were less than happy with the service we got from this practice but that was rare and we wonder if our dissatisfaction was more on us than them.

February 9th, 2016

best of care

Jennifer Ryan and Matt Eons are very good caring drs. They take time to listen to you And help with your medical need.if unsure they will send you to a specialist who deals with your needs.if you need to be seen they fit you in right away.

October 17th, 2015

My family and I have been going to this practice for 8 years. We usually see Matt and he is very understanding and always a good listener. He answes our questions and we never feel rushed. He seems to truly care about his patients. I would recommend others to go here

August 16th, 2015

Dr Ryan and her staff are wonderful , caring people. Dr. Ryan takes time with me every visit. I never feel rushed she is a good listener. Very flexible with giving referrals for other Dr.'s who I've thought could help. Calls are returned with in the same day with answers, or prescriptions refill or a new med. I've been very happy with this practice.

February 13th, 2015

Love the office so glad I switch ontop of your health conditions

April 7th, 2014

Terrible doctor's office

The secretaries are rude and unhelpful, the nurse practitioners I saw lied to my face about a medication they gave me, and they are very incompetent. Don't go here!

March 26th, 2014

Poorly Run office

I went to this office for 2 years and never once actually met my doctor, Dr. Jennifer Ryan. I have never witnessed a doctors office so poorly run before. I mentioned to the nurses/NP/PA multiple times that I would really like to meet the doctor and I was told that unless I had cancer or some other serious illness I would never be seen by her. I couldn't even tell you what she looks like...after 2 years!?! How terrible is that. The only people I got to see where the NP Carol who absolutely does not listen when you tell her things. She is friendly but not very willing to help. I brought up medical issues to her multiple times and she always just brushed it aside until I finally stood up for myself and demanded to see a specialist. Matt the PA is probably the best one there, but I didn't get to see him to often so I cannot comment on him. I cannot give an accurate review of Dr. Ryan because she couldn't take 2 minutes out of her day in 2 years just to meet me. She will continue to lose patients if she keeps running her practice this way. Every patient deserves a chance to be seen by their doctor not just people with serious conditions.

June 14th, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff

I write this review on over 10 years of great experience with Dr. Ryan and her staff with our family. They are always friendly and approachable. I have found Dr. Ryan and her physician assistant, Mr. Matt Enos, to be excellent throughout the years.

May 17th, 2017