Learn more about Dr. Jennifer George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer George, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S George DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. George practice?
- Dr. Jennifer George has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer George practices Family Medicine near Kewaskum, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Hartford, WI.
See Kewaskum Primary Care Doctors.