A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer George, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S George DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. George practice?
- Dr. Jennifer George has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer George practices Family Medicine near Kewaskum, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Hartford, WI.
See Kewaskum Primary Care Doctors.