A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer George, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue George DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. George practice?
- Dr. Jennifer George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer George practices Family Medicine near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, WI and Kewaskum, WI.
See West Bend Primary Care Doctors.