A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Serrano Johnson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Richmond, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.