Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Knowles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Knowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knowles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue Knowles MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Knowles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Cardiologists.