A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Knowles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Knowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knowles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue Knowles MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Knowles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Cardiologists.