A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue McDonald MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.