A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue McDonald MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.