A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sabol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sabol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sabol, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabol graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sabol has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lane Sabol MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Sabol practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sabol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sabol practices Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.