Dr. Jennifer Salvitti Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 29th, 2016
patient for dr davis
Wonderful doctor Davis ---excellent- i would recommend to all to go there - know how to bill also not like other dr we have gone to - The BEST! .

January 6th, 2015
Happy long time patient
I have gotten my eye exams here for years and have always been happy with the examinations. The staff is courtesies and puts you thru a lot of test (the technology is amazing). The doctor took time with me and answers all my questions, I would recommend her to any of my family for care.

December 21st, 2014
Bad Experience With Salvitti and SWPA Eye Center
My experience after multiple appointments is that Southwestern Pennsylvania Eye Center is an assembly line type of operation -- quantity over quality. And they appear determined to that end. If anyone so much as smiled, it might crack their face. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. I had an examination for eyeglasses, at which time I was told not to worry, that there is "no risk" involved in the process of getting eyeglasses from Salvitti's SWPA Eye Center. I chose two styles and two pair were ordered. Once received, I could not use the glasses. The lenses distorted my vision. I agreed to try them for a few days but could not see properly with either pair. I returned the glasses and my eyes were examined again. Once received, I tried the glasses again for a few days but the lenses still distorted my vision to the extent my eyes wanted to cross in order to remain focused. Several weeks had passed and I still had no eyeglasses. I had been using my old glasses with one lens missing, of which they were aware. Rather than continue with Salvitti and the possibility of yet another failed attempt at new eyeglasses, I returned the glasses and requested my money back. It was then I was told my money - roundly $450 - would not be returned. The salesman stated the "no risk" policy does not include getting my money back. I could not continue with Salvitti and the possibility of yet another wait for new eyeglasses. I expressed my extreme displeasure and departed, leaving the unusable glasses.

January 23rd, 2013
This doctor cares a lot about her patients and is a great surgeon.