A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandy
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sandy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sandy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer D Sandy DO is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Sandy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sandy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Sandy practices General Practice near Grand Haven, MI.
See Grand Haven General Practitioners.