Dr. Jennifer Santana De Los Santos MD Patient Reviews

January 23rd, 2015
excellent dr.

November 25th, 2013
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Jennifer Santana De Los Santos is simply outstanding. My experience with her has been very positive. She is knowledgable and shows genuine concern for her patient. I am not just another person with her. She takes the time to follow up with telephone calls and responds promptly with answers to my questions. I could not have found a better kidney specialist.

November 22nd, 2013
VERY HAPPY PATIENT
as in my title, I think very highly of Dr.Santana,not only as a very careing doctor,but a very careing person in general. I have had no negitive feelings in her care,quite the opposite. After returnning from vacation I learned that Dr.Santana had moved to cool springs. I called to make sure she would keep me as her patient.

November 22nd, 2013
Dr Santana:
Dr. Santana is a very personable Dr. who puts you at ease as soon as you meet her. she seems genuinely concerned about her patients . She is the only Dr. I have had call me at home to see how I was doing and to give me lab or test results. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any potential patients.