Dr. Jennifer Sardone-Ponnappan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 18th, 2009
I had been having terrible headaches, chronic pain, fatigue, and overall feeling terrible for months, I went through three doctorsa trying to find one that would take the time to figure out what could be going on then I finally found Dr. Sardone and after just one visit she found that I was dificient in vitamin D, iron and B-12 she also reffered me to a rhuematologist and they diagnost me with Fibromyalgia and we ruled out MS. I have been under her care for less than a year and feel better than I have in a very long time. She is a great listener and really does care!

March 16th, 2009
She gives a thorough annual check-up, and listens carefully to all concerns. She is willing to be a partner with her patients inasmuch that she is open to requests and questions, although the final decision is always hers. She is gentle and very kind. She found a lump on me that needed a biopsy, and no other physician had ever found it. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a physician they can talk to and be heard.

January 2nd, 2009
Great Doctor
I have fibromyalgia and chronic pain along with a host of other health problems related to a car accident in 2000. Dr. Sardone was so easy to talk to, she listened, it is a challenge to find dr.s who will listen and seem to care about their patients.

May 13th, 2008
Very Professional and Nice
Dr. Sardone is just the way one would wish a doctor to be -- competent, caring, and personable.