Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Saurette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Saurette, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saurette
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Saurette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Saurette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saurette graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Saurette has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Saurette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Saurette practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Saurette has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Saurette practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.