A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Scanlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Scanlon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Thorn Scanlon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Scanlon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.