A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Scheick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Scheick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Scheick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Theresa Scheick MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Scheick practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Scheick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Scheick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
See Brick Physiatrists.