A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Scheick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Scheick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheick
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scheick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Scheick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Scheick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Theresa Scheick MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Scheick practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Scheick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Scheick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Physiatrists.